E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Amazon kindle will not charge. How can I replace the

Customer Question
My Amazon kindle will...

My Amazon kindle will not charge. How can I replace the battery?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The battery stopped charging this weekend but I have had intermittent problems for a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. My phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me the model of your Kindle please? How old is it?