E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle and need to update my credit card

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle and need to update my credit card number/expiry date. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried it yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Mo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning!

Either on a computer or your smartphone, visit Amazon.com. Once you are there, make sure you log in with the same Amazon account that you use on your Kindle, hover over the Accounts & Lists menu and click on your My Account section. Once your account page loads, click the Payment Options button, and you can then add or edit your payment options. This will update your Amazon account and your Kindle will make purchases on the new card.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,