E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have changed my email address to gmail and now want my…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email address to gmail and now want my kindle account changed to***@******.*** I don’t how to do this and still keep my existing library? I also don’t know how to open the gmail account? Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I don’t know where to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to change my bank account as well but still wish to retain my old library?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know