E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to search the Internet on Google but don't seem to…

Customer Question
I want to search...

I want to search the Internet on Google but don't seem to have either a Google button or an App button. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

I am not sure I understand that question....this is my first tablet and I am elderly.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

We don't have either a cell phone or a computer. We have cable tv though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening!

Hopefully you read my first reply to you above this one. Can you please let me know the make and model of your tablet, so I can give you the most accurate assistance?

Hi Eric, first of all I wanted to make sure that when I gave my credit card number that I will only be charged $5.00 is that correct?

I am just an expert on this site, and as such I cannot see your account or what you signed up for, I only answer questions and provide support here, and once you accept my answer by rating, I am provided a portion of what you pay for my work.

Are you there?
Thank you but no then. I assume I will not be charged for anything. Sorry to have troubled you. Please close the file as question unanswered.