E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle voyage that I purchase books on amazon, read…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle voyage that I purchase books on amazon, read then delete through amazon after. This week the books I am deleting are no longer allowing me to remove. This is just begun to happen this week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It just happened this past weekend, I've removed them on the kindle but then they show up still on the kindle pages, and didn't allow me to remove them. I've restarted the kindle weekly, to see if that works, it does not.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know