E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I’ve downloaded Elves of the Rainbow, but they have

Customer Question
I’ve downloaded Elves of...

I’ve downloaded Elves of the Rainbow, but they have downloaded the Italian version when I wanted the French version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I’ve got kindle on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I tried to download the one book only

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know