E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I access books in my master library, my wife wants to…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access books in my master library, my wife wants to read a book I just finished

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Been a while, like months, I see something called goodreads now is that where we need to go

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your e-reader question.

I think that you need to search for 'My Library' on your e-reader... but if it is a Nook, not a Kindle, that might not work. So please tell me, what e-reader it is, and I will instruct you more surely and exactly ( - unless this answers the question, in which case, please rate my work.)

As for your wife wanting to read that book - her e-reader would have to be registered to the same account, unless she bought a copy of it for herself on her own account. But if you have only one e-reader and you share it, that would be a different question... let me know if you need further instruction along those lines.