E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I had to restart my kindle. now I cannot get through the…

Customer Question
I had to restart...

I had to restart my kindle. now I cannot get through the registration i had to restartr my kindle. now i cannot get through the registration

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Ihad done something wrong and had lost eveyting. now i want to get back but when i try to rgister nothing i enter works.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
actually, I have a new kindle, but I cannot get through the registration
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me what model your Kindle is? Do you already have an Amazon account setup?

registering does not work. I tried every combination. my email address and password *****' work I tried using a new password ***** amazon, didn't work either
yesmodel 8. yes I have an account
model 8.. I have an account
model is 8
I have an accout

Thank you for that information. I apologize but i was away from my desk when you responded. I will not be able to work on this question until morning as it is almost 10pm for me. Would you be willing to wait til morning or would you prefer that I opt out and open the question to other experts?