E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant log on using my current password, My amazon account…

Customer Question
I cant log on...

I cant log on using my current password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

My amazon account shows an old email which I changed long ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes, I keep getting verification codes sent on my phone and then a message saying my password ***** be changed in 2 days, it never is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I didnt ask for the e-reader, I asked for consumer electronics

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have an access to your Old Email address?

but not my old password. By the way, before we proceed, is there a charge for this request?
 replied 6 months ago

This is Justanswer and it is a paid service. If you want to know more information of the payment option. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support