E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot access table of contents when finished reading a…

Customer Question
I cannot access table...

I cannot access table of contents when finished reading a daily journal

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

2 weeks ago. I usually just go to top left corner of page to get table of kindle contents

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No. It is not accessed via password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to access contents to move from one book to another.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Cannot access library on iPad.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you still have the issue after the forced reboot?

I have solved the problem.

Were you able to fix it using my forced reboot steps?