E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Keep getting message item could not be opened if item

Customer Question
Keep getting message item...

Keep getting message item could not be opened if item purhased from amazon delete item qnd redownload from archived items available in home.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Paper white do not know model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just started last night while i was reading book it also gives same message on all 17 books stored. also when i turn page frequently it will jump 2 or 3 pages and i have to back up to page to continue in sequence. ckecked on mac and books are stored tried to delete one book and restore from mack but got same problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know