E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle fire is has been running slow for the past 2

Customer Question
My kindle fire is...

My kindle fire is has been running slow for the past 2 weeks. I do not have a lot of apps and do not run more than one system at a time. I do have a warranty on my kindle. Thank you Jill Sullivan***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

It is a kindle fire and it is less than 4 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I don't know what to do that is why I am contacting you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it runs very slow, does not always move when I click on an icon, letter, or try to log on to Google.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first: Press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If it does not work, we can do a factory default reset on your Kindle Fire.

How is it going?