E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Changed my email address. Unable to re-register kindle.

Customer Question
Changed my email address...

Changed my email address. Unable to re-register kindle. spoke with tech person yesterday. cut off during conversation. need to speak with "Anthony" or anyone who can help me. Lost all book files. Left unable to use kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried to download books unsuccessfully before the new year. Yesterday 1/2/18 was first try w/tech person. On phone 4 hours and no success. Matters only worse because all books deleted from files.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks, ***** ***** I don't wish to use your services right now. Please cancel my request and any charges. Irene Randazzo