E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I see no info on what a person does to hae kindle print his…

Customer Question
I see no info...

I see no info on what a person does to hae kindle print his book.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My question was not answered and I did not intend to subscribe to an answering service. I wan to cancel my membershipand credit my credit cad. W. A. Elsdon