E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot re charge my kindle fire. I think 3yrs

Customer Question
I cannot re charge...

I cannot re charge my kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

I think 3yrs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No more info just how to recharge kindle fire
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 7 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry for the delay, please hold down the on off switch on the kindle for 40 seconds then release your finger the kindle should reboot and reload the operating system and go to the start page, kindle should then charge OK,let me know how it works outAnthony