E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not connect to work fi.. don’t recall password..not sure…

Customer Question
Can not connect to...

Can not connect to work fi.. don’t recall password..not sure I had one?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I don’t recall. I connected to google but not kindle yesterday..would it be the same pass word ? I tried but it did not connect

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Used I pad last night but that password ***** not work trying to connect to kindle store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know what he needs to know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the brand/model of your internet modem?
Duh? Would that be I pad apple or Mac? I use safari for e mail. Sorry I am computer illeterate.
Be patient.. I’m 83 and have lived in Saudi Arabia when personal cell phones iPads etc. love my kindle not a problem before..but my children set it up for me. I am visiting in San Antonio Texas. Using house wi-fi
No, I have a hearing deficit.
I can try w corrected info. Can I come back to you if it doesn’t work?
Will do.. thank you.
Most WiFi internet router/modems have a label with the network name and password.
I tried the pt code then tried to reset password ***** kindle / WiFi access it’s not taking the data. The password ***** 10 characters ???
No text came thru on my cell phone from you. Are you there?
Randy are you still there? Unable to access the modem.. everyone in bed.. including another guest in the room where wi fit thing is. Why won’t my password *****
Connected to this wi fit for use of my I pad
JA. Are you replacing Randy?
It’s 11:30 PM my time. I am leaving line open but am going to sleep.. please let me know what to do in order to complete payment for another book for my kindle.
No response shown to my last entry.