E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle will not let me shop in store but i receive all…

Customer Question
HI I am Joy...

HI I am Joy my Kindle will not let me shop in store but i receive all from email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

My email is alright it is my actual Kindle that i can't shop from.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I press the shop button on the kindle then after awhile the tree comes up to reboot the kindle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.