E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The screen shows a low battery charge. When i attach the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi the screen...
Second opinion] Hi the screen shows a low battery charge. When i attach the charger the light turns orange then green when charged. However the screen stays showing the low charge.. It is model No Dp75sdiJA: How long has this been going on with your DP75SDI? What have you tried so far?Customer: Probably a month. I took it to a technician - he didn't seem to have any suggestions other than charge it again and see if it came rightJA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: The reader is about 3 years old
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.