E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My light on my kindle isn't working. I haven't used it for…

Customer Question
My light on my...

My light on my kindle isn't working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used it for about a year. Can't find where it says settings for a light. I

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!What is the model of you Kindle?
Fire, Paperwhite,etc...
3.4.2
Forget it. Will try later
The Kindle models in in the Kindle Fire series are the only Kindle models with backlighting. The original Kindle Fire, introduced in 2011, was the first Kindle to feature backlighting and a color touchscreen. This model was followed by the Kindle Fire HD, the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch and the Kindle Fire HD 4g LTE 8.9 inch models in 2012. All Kindle Fire models are full color touchscreen Kindles with backlighting.