E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Go to windows store, go to nook for windows. Get to website…

Customer Question
Go to windows store...

Go to windows store, go to nook for windows. Get to website but there is no download button. How cfan I get this app?

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

\just trying to install ON NEW COMUTER

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I have been trying for three days\ puter off and on many times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.