E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to buy a book for my kindle and my current cr edit…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a book for my kindle and my current cr edit card number. Ending in 8016 is on file at Amazon.com in my IPad settings and Isee no place to enter it on the kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I rechecked th e information under settings for the Apple Store which also covers Kindle and the changed number valid until 08/22 is show n as the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Cr edit card on file — I chang ed this information 1-1-2018.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.