E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Are you going to reply to my first question?

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks, ***** ***** your welcome response to my questions.
My problem remains.
The questions: 1. Why is Kindle asking me for further information on my Visa Airpoints Credit card, when I have tried to purchase (this month on the card) some books which I have on sample?
2. I have been using the card for kindle purchases for some years and there has been no such request before. Upwards of 70 books are now mainly in my storage file.
3. I am not able to identify which books were charged to the account on 8 and 22 December. The position is not clear from my Bank Account, which does not name the book, and there doesn’t appear to be any matching entries as downloads on my Kindle. I am naturally suspicious that somebody is hacking my card. I want assurance that this is not so.
4. I have contacted the Bank and enquired about cancelling the card, but it appears that this is not simple without losing accumulated benefits. I have another appointment at the Bank this afternoon.
I appreciate that you will be busy just at this time. I have already indicated that having not received an earlier response. I would wish for my search deposit to be refunded. I have reived notice that this has been actioned, and that I should receive payment within a week or so from Paypal. The only thing that I have had from Paypal is a request that I update the details of my Paypal account. I do not have a Paypal account, and suspect that the message is trash. It does, of course, confuse things further. I should love to hear from you quite soon.
Neil McGillivray

Neil,

It appears that you have reached the wrong company. We do not handle your credit card points, Paypal, or Amazon account.

Presumably you are acting for Kindle. Only Kindle can tell me the names of the books for which I was charged on 3 and 22 December. The search fee of §52 has been debited to my ANZ Visa Card. I was specially asked for and provided details of that account. What further details are required? I havè requested a phone call now.

Unfortunately, the payment for the phone call has failed.

Please contact customer service to fix the issue or try updating

When may I expect a phone call?