E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have Amazon Prime and when I go to smart tv to open it…

Customer Question
I have Amazon Prime...

I have Amazon Prime and when I go to smart tv to open it says no internet connection.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

What is e-reader

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just get me working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.