E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot connect to the internet. It connected on the

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to the internet. It connected on the beginning set up but fails to connect now. I just purchased a Nook Tablet 7".

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes. It states that is connected, no internet.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. It just connected for 2 seconds and then went to saved.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not that I can think of right now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks but I figured it out. Every thing is working fine. Sorry to have wasted your time and my money ��.