E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to update details of new Visa card to buy book.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to update details of new Visa card to buy book. Cannot access with password ***** changed it, confirmed by email. However unable to log in with new password, comes up with having a problem try again?.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

When I finished latest book last night.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please.

Is this for Amazon?

kindle paper white purchased in 2015.

Are you able to sign into your Amazon account through a computer?

Did try but always comes up saying Hello, James who is my husband.
FYI - He updated his kindle recently.
To date I have had no problem ordering/buying new kindle books. Problem Only happened now when I tried to order new book and was asked to update with renewed current Visa card. Went to do this but unable to login. Changed password ***** received email confirming but still unable to log in.
Thought about phoning but I am in New Zealand and not sure re your time difference.
Just need to know where I go from here for getting logged in please.

You can send a phone call request -- Amazon is open 24/7

Are you able to offer solution to my problem or suggestion of what to do next?

Yes, would you like to do the phone call?

Will do phone call, did call me but not able to enter phone number and continue?
My number in NZ is 64 09(###) ###-####

Phone call request sent