E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm having trouble connecting to change my credit card

Customer Question
Hi I'm having trouble...

Hi I'm having trouble connecting to change my credit card details. It wont allow a purchase to be completed. User Name ************** Version Kindle 4.1.3 (269231002) Serial # B00E 1501 1422 09JV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just tying to purchase a new book over the last few days. After I hit the buy button it tells me I dont have a valid CC for my amazon.com account If I hit the yes button to change it it doesn't connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I'm trying to contact Kindle amazon regarding connection to buy books on Kindle which has always worked in the past
Larry