E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I reset it to factory specs to give to my granddaughter. WE…

Customer Question
I reset it to...

I reset it to factory specs to give to my granddaughter . WE CAN NOT PUT APPS ON IT OR LEND ME.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

NOOK c Nook Color, model BNRV200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your BNRV200? What have you tried so far?

We deregistered it and can not put apps or email on it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No