E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to purchase a new charging cord for my nook color. Nook…

Customer Question
Need to purchase a...

Need to purchase a new charging cord for my nook color

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook color

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

The charger will not charge the nook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I was on line looking for a new charger but not ure which one to order

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

You can buy it here: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/nook-color-charging-cable/31218290

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.