E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I change my credit card info. Samsung tab A. It has…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my credit card info

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Samsung tab A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

It has just changed my credit card I am 81 and have poor eyesight

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is this for a kindle, nook, kobo, etc?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A Samsung tab A
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Thankyou,

so what service/function are you wanting to add a card for?
The google play store?
A particular app or subscription?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it's best by txt but in large font
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
None other than I have very poor vision

what service/function are you wanting to add a card for?
The google play store?
A particular app or subscription?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven't had an answer yet so I can't judge if I am satisfied or not

I have not provided one. I cannot do so yet as I am awaiting a response from you.

I need to know what account/service you're wanting to update. I cannot help you without that basic detail.

The google play store?
A particular app or subscription?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have changed my credit card as I lost my old one , I need to change my credit card info so I may purchase more books I don't want to have the same problem as I had with my koo forcing me to by a different device because I couldn't get proper help to change my password. I am 81 and have poor vision that is why I use an e reader

I understand you want to update your card,

but your samsung tab is simply a device. There is no universal payment function for it.

You may be reading books on it, but you are doing so through a specific app or service, such as the amazon app, kobo app, etc.

The service corresponding to that book reader app is what has to be updated. I cannot tell you how to do that until you inform me of what app you're actually using.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't want a phone call l am also hearing impared

I'm not asking you for one. You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I cannot provide you with any answers until you respond and tell me what app/service you are using to access books (amazon, kobo, barnes & noble, etc).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use kindle books on my Samsung tab A

Okay, this is an amazon function then. It does not matter what actual device you read on, whether it is a samsung or a kindle.

It is your amazon account that must be updated.

From your amazon account page on the computer,

First, go to Manage Payment Options:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go to Manage Your Content and Devices:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Technician