E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received a new e-reader to replace one that broke so I had…

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new e-reader to replace one that broke so I had a kobo account but when I try to sign in it wont accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kobo device?

About 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

You mean on the old one?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

need help
please help

It was nice talking to you Doris.

Here is the number again: 1(###) ###-####/p>