E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It says I have no books. Varizon. This is a new tablet and…

Customer Question
It says I have...

It says I have no books.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Varizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

This is a new tablet and just now trying to read a book. I had an entire list of books on my old pad

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Bought in Nov. it is an IPad model# *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just discovered this morning. Don’t know what to try

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you sign into the same Amazon account that the books were purchased on?

No. I will do that

Please do that and let me know if it works now.

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!