E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought 3 books on 31/12/17 and they have not appeared on…

Customer Question
I bought 3 books...

I bought 3 books on 31/12/17 and they have not appeared on my iPad as per usual. I looked into my account and my iPad “Joys ipad(2)” is no longer registered as one of my devices, please help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since 31/12/17. Tried to see if I could register it thru Amazon Australia

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.