E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I choose "deliver to" on Amazon, the book is not

Customer Question
When I choose "deliver...

When I choose "deliver to" on Amazon, the book is not showing up on the Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

A long time ago. The battery was empty and is in the middle of charging. It is not 100% full.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Is the power buttin the one that slides?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I choose "deliver to" my Kindle, the Amazon page says that it was delivered, but it isn't showing up on the Kindle.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnser.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

This could be a glitch with the software. Press and hold the power button/switch for 20 seconds the device will shut off then turn it back on. Wait about 1-2 minutes for the device to boot up and restore connections, check and see if the books are delivered.

Let me know the outcome. If this resolves your issue please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top. If not reply back to me.

Did my solution help me fix your issue?