E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Unable to enter not accepting password for. June last year.

Customer Question
Unable to enter not...

Unable to enter not accepting password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

June last year

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Please advise how and I will reset with new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 month ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try this please.
Go to Amazon.com and choose sign in. Then choose "Forgot Password". Then follow the steps to reset the password. Then try the new password ***** the Kindle.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician