E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have change bank account and put in new account number. If…

Customer Question
I have change bank...

I have change bank account and put in new account number. If I try to make a purchase it says there is a problem with your credit card on file

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kind

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

E paperwhite purchased 06/06/17

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I just want Amazon to fix my problem. All I want to do is delete my old bank details and add the new one. This should be so basic but is notchsppening