E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Nook app on my Samsung tablet. I have over 600

Customer Question
I have a Nook...

I have a Nook app on my Samsung tablet. I have over 600 books in my library. Lately I have been having a lot of trouble downloading and opening books I have purchased. This is driving me crazy.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I can open the software and some books but I had a lot of trouble with ***** *****'s Origins about a month ago and now with a book by Winston Churchill. It starts to download, then goes back and forth between pause and resume. I can't open the book.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. It's been working so well for so long,.Now it seems to have some kind of glitch. My phone works fine but I can't read on my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I solved my problem by buying my book again on the Kindle app. Nook is still messed up.

Great to hear!