E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trouble with account( 1 ) forgotten Pass word. Trouble with…

Customer Question
Trouble with account( 1...

Trouble with account( 1 ) forgotten Pass word . Trouble with old Kindle it only send to my computer not to iBooks when iCloud came in

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

About 5 years ago.so after moving I tried to get it going ,to no avail so bought a Voyage Kindle a few months ago Still no access. Grandson set up new email***@******.*** with a new pass word . I Iam now in trouble between 2 accounts. Neither can I get going

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes. Either account would do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think not. Perhaps it would be good if I could do all this on my computer, I am blind in ! eye which makes me clumsy on the key board. computer easier.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know