E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received an Instant Pot for Christmas but when I opened…

Customer Question
I received an Instant...

I received an Instant Pot for Christmas but when I opened it, one handle was crushed. Can I get a replacement?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Instant Pot Duo Plus 60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used it yet-the pot is crushed on one side

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.