E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Yesterday I ordered a Kindle book, The Breakdown. It showed…

Customer Question
Yesterday I ordered a...

Yesterday I ordered a Kindle book, The Breakdown. It showed up on my Kindle Fire, but not on my Android smart phone or my other original Kindle. I thought it was to be on all my accesses to Kindle. What can I do now?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Are you speaking of the Kindle Fire or the old Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I typed the pass word for my Kindle Fire, but not on my smart phone or the old Kindle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you have registered your old kindle with the same account as your kindle fire?