E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having trouble getting a wireless setting on myt

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting a wireless setting on myt Kindle

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes, however it says that the authenticity has failed. I used it only a few hours ago!!

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Computer and phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried everything i have dine in the past with no success.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?

l
kindle fire
i thought that help for my kindle was free - it always has been in the past!!!!!!!
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

I understand your concern you have reached Justanswer. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with [ Amazon]. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.