E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is asking for a password. I don't have it. What to…

Customer Question
My Kindle is asking...

My Kindle is asking for a password. I don't have it. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Last night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Everything is OK now, Thanks! Problem was with enabling WiFi.