E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I think I lost it.... can I track it somehow? It’s amazing…

Customer Question
I think I lost...

I think I lost it.... can I track it somehow?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It’s amazing paperwhite amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

With WiFi and 3G connectivity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just realize I lost it a few days ago... I think I lost it at my work maybe sometime last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Unfortunately, you cannot track a Kindle like you can with an iPhone since there isn't any built in tracking software on the Kindle.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.