E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I dont know how to delete an order. Kindlw paprerwhite. I…

Customer Question
I dont know how...

I dont know how to delete an order

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindlw paprerwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I retried to order a new charger for my paperwhite and left it in the hospital now I am trying to cancel my order and have tried to cancel my other charges and could not find a phone number for you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to cancel my orders

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

iDO not want to be charged for this. Just got out of hospital and am trying to cancel my orders.
I have brain cancer and am trying to tell you that I want a paperwhite Kindle charger and that is all I wanted