E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot connect to wireless. No it says wi-finest works:0.

Customer Question
Cannot connect to wireless ...

Cannot connect to wireless

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

No it says wi-finest works:0

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes our computer and one other kindle registered to Judith Brack

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi again.