E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Books in my library are gone, and I can't get in to

Customer Question
Books in my library...

Books in my library are gone, and I can't get in to "shop"...it says unfortunately nook has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Just a few minutes ago...I was reading and went to play a game. The game took forever to come up so I turned it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to go into settings but it won't let me...I get the same message

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your nook?