E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am not able to connect with internet and I cannot copy and…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to connect with internet and I cannot copy and paste your password *****

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know on which device you are unable to connect to internet?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician