E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle WILL NOT connect to my wifi why??? In faded print.

Customer Question
My kindle WILL NOT...

My kindle WILL NOT connect to my wifi why???

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes in faded print

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It shows Knight as the wifi network it is Knight 5 i believe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To rule out the wireless network as the cause of the issue, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless network and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Restart the Kindle and all devices connected to the wireless network and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?

No it is my router thank you but I got it from here

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

David.