E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get it to authenticate my wireless and therefore…

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to authenticate my wireless and therefore cannot get any internet connection. I need it for upcoming trip, soon.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes and it is throughout the house and working everywhere else with other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Sorry, what is a router

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not a new device. A kindle fire probably at least 5 years old and well loved but not updated much.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No