E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

To cancle a on line order and cant please help they said i…

Customer Question
I am Trying to...

I am Trying to cancle a on line order and cant please help they said i onlyhave 30 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

No idear

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Ijust want this oeder cancled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks just that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.