E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got my new fire stick and I am trying to download…

Customer Question
I just got my...

I just got my new fire stick and I am trying to download bit.lyfreecable1 and it says unknown host. What do I do please. I am not tech savvy at all

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Just after I typed in that I was setting it up yesterday and got company so had to stop

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Where is the power button

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do but I’m not paying $31.00. I’ll figure it out somehow
I am a senior citizen and cannot afford you.